Description of the Position:
The Communications Manager will be responsible for managing email marketing program for the institution, vendor management for all e-campaigns, facilitating production process for all client projects, and act as liaison with outside vendors.
- Managing email marketing program for the institution including basic layout, list management, data tracking and vendor management for all e-campaigns.
- Facilitating production process for all client projects, including intake of project requests
- Acting as liaison with outside vendors.
- Managing special projects, as needed.
- Minimum BA or BS in marketing, advertising, communications, or journalism.
- Familiarity with one or more email marketing software systems.
- Previous project management experience a plus.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Customer oriented, with the desire to work in a nonprofit environment.
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a positive attitude and be comfortable working in a team.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.