The JTS Dining Hall is a social center for the JTS community and a great place to enjoy good times with friends.
Meals are varied and cater to just about every taste.
- Freshly baked muffins and pastries enhance breakfasts.
- An abundant salad bar features more than eight different salads, assorted fresh vegetables, and a big bowl of fresh greens.
- All meal entrees include vegetarian selections.
View the JTS menu or call the menu hotline at (212) 678-8851 to find out what JTS is serving today.
The JTS Dining Hall is located on first-floor Brush. For information or questions, please dial extension 8822 or 8823. The JTS Dining Hall is managed by Mr. Richard Costas of Flik Independent Schools by Chartwells.
During the academic year, the dining hall is open for breakfast and lunch on every day that classes are in session, Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Food, plates, and utensils should be kept on your tray, not on the tables. No outside food, kosher or otherwise, may be brought into the dining hall at any time, and no utensils, trays, or equipment may leave the dining-hall area.
The JTS Dining Hall is under the supervision of Rabbi Joel Roth, Rav Hamakhshir, and his staff of mashgihim.
Add money to your new JTS One-Card which will make it easy to purchase delicious meals in the JTS Dining Hall!
For Students: Your ID card serves as your payment method.
For Staff: Once you receive your new JTS One-Card from the Human Resources Department, you are ready to open an account. All cards must first be activated in the JTS Dining Services office and then you may add funds by credit card (AMEX, Discover, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa). No service fee is charged. Your funds do not expire and will rollover indefinitely.
Dining Hall Green Initatives
- Removed all styrofoam trays and disposable plastic cups.
- Set up recycling stations for bottles and cans.
- Initiated a program to donate unused food to a local homeless shelter.
- Begun recycling all waste-oil.
- Using more local produce to reduce potential vehicle emissions.
If you have any questions, feel free to call Dining Services at (212) 678-8822.