Summer housing for 2015 will be available in Horace W. Goldsmith Residence Hall (Goldsmith) until June 5, Mathilde Schechter Residence Hall (MSRH) until July 31, and Louis S. Brush Residence Hall (Brush). Spring semester residents who will be going directly into summer housing at the end of the semester will remain in the same room. Any current JTS students not living in the residence halls in the spring semester will need to contact the office two weeks before their arrival to find out their room assignments. On June 5, Goldsmith will be closing until the fall semester. Goldsmith summer residents staying in housing after June 5 will have to relocate to Brush or MSRH by June 8. On July 31, MSRH will be closing until the fall semester. Applications for summer housing are due April 1, 2015.
Current undergraduate students seeking summer housing:
• All undergraduate students attending summer classes at JTS are allowed to live in summer housing. Undergraduate students not taking summer classes at JTS may submit an application to be considered.
• After June 5, any student living in a double or triple in MSRH will need to move to a single room, and will be charged the single rate.
Current graduate students seeking summer housing:
• Full-time, graduate-level JTS students may live in summer housing for any reason.
• Graduate-level students that will be living in the residence halls for the upcoming fall semester may stay for the entire summer. All others must vacate their rooms by July 31.
• All graduate students living in Goldsmith who need to remain in summer housing after June 5 will have to move to Brush.
• All graduate students living in Goldsmith or Brush for the upcoming fall semester will need to work directly with the office to relocate to their fall rooms during the first few weeks of August.
Personal Information (please complete all sections that apply):