Recognizing that a successful educational journey involves activities in and out of the classroom, JTS offers students a variety of religious and social programs that complement students' academic experiences at JTS and in New York City.
JTS is a welcoming and energetic place to study and live, offering everything from social action opportunities to a pickup game of courtyard Frisbee.
• Explore student services for an array of links to help navigate the JTS student experience and to find helpful neighborhood resources.
• Find social action opportunities and make an impact on communities in need.
• Learn more about religious and synagogue life.
• Take a virtual tour of our residence halls, or connect to our Office of Residence Life.
• Explore our kosher breakfast and lunch options at the JTS Dining Hall.
• Visit The Jewish Museum (free for JTS students)
• Learn more about The Counseling Center at JTS.
• Get involved with community service through Va'ad Gemilut Hasadim: Susan and Jack Rudin Center for Community Outreach.
Connect to JTS on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube to join in the conversation.