Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until May 15, 2014.
• Ivriyon application form should be filled out online
• Curriculum vitae
• Personal statement: a one- to two-page statement that explains your reasons for applying to the program
• Statement from your school head or principal supporting your application and presenting the school's commitment to Hebrew
• Letter of reference from a colleague or supervisor
• An application fee of $50 is due with the application and should be submitted online, or mailed by check, made out to JTS/Ivriyon, to the address below
Please email all submissions to email@example.com.
Upon acceptance to the program, a registration fee of $250 is due by May 22, 2014 and should be submitted online, or mailed by check, made out JTS/Ivriyon, to the following address:
Attn: Miriam Meir
The Jewish Theological Seminary
New York, NY 10027
A Hebrew proficiency test and a phone interview with a member of the JTS Hebrew Language faculty will take place soon after the application and the registration fee have been submitted.