A collection of more than 1,000 bound journals in numerous languages, 750 of which are current subscriptions. This collection contains a wide range of titles in Jewish studies and education.
Access to hard copies of journals is through the catalog.
- New journals are found at the entrance to The Library.
- Bound journals are located on the second floor of The Library.
- Journals in education are located on the third floor outside the Education Resource Center.
- Journals in music are located in the music library on the second floor.
- Journals in early Christianity are located on the second floor in the EJB Collection.
- Fragile nineteenth-century journals must be paged at the Circulation Desk and read behind the desk.
- Rare journals are available through the Special Collections Reading Room. For access, please make an appointment.
Online periodicals are available from the available online page.