Who May Borrow?
- JTS students, faculty, and staff
- Columbia students, faculty, and staff
- UTS students and faculty
- NYU graduate students in Jewish Studies
- RA and CA members
- Prozdor faculty
- Library members
- JTS Alumni
Library Borrowing Card
- Have your JTS ID card validated at the beginning of each semester at the Registrar's Office.
- Circulation Desk staff will update your borrowing status.
- If you don't have a JTS ID card and have borrowing privileges, get a Library borrowing card at the Circulation Desk.
- There is a $20 Library-card fee for Columbia University and Barnard College students, staff, and faculty.