How to Register for Courses at Teachers College
You register to all Teachers College (TC) courses through the JTS registrar.
Searching for Classes:
1. Go to the Course Search Page at Teachers College.
2. Use the advanced search feature to find courses you want to take.
3. When you have decided which course(s) to take, you should:
• Fill out the JTS Consortium Registration Form.
• Use a separate form for each course you are planning to take.
Getting TC Approval and Registering Through JTS:
4. Email the TC professor to introduce yourself and ask for his/her approval to take the course. He/she must send you an email approving your participation in the course, which you should forward to the JTS registrar (Registrar@jtsa.edu).
You can look up professor/department contact information here.
5. You should also ask for your adviser's approval to take the course and send the approval email to the registrar.
6. The registrar will then enroll you in the course.
After You Are Enrolled:
Once you are enrolled in TC classes, you need to consult Registration Tools on the TC website for information on accessing course content.
If you need further assistance with registering, you may contact Julie Goodman - email@example.com or 212-678-8863.