General Information and Policies: Dually Enrolled RS/DS and CS/DS Students
The following policies apply to students who are dually enrolled in The Davidson School and either The Rabbinical School or H. L. Miller Cantorial School and College of Jewish Music:
- Students are encouraged to attend the weekly Davidson School Mifgash sessions.
- All students must register as Davidson School students continuously from the time of their acceptance in this program until their MA degrees are conferred, even when they are not taking classes in The Davidson School.
- Dually enrolled students are invited to attend the Visions and Voices of Israel Seminar only in cases when there are enough funds.
- All students must apply to receive their MA degrees when their requirements are completed, even if this occurs before they graduate from H. L Miller Cantorial School or The Rabbinical School.
- Upon leaving JTS, students are required to work in a Jewish setting for at least three years.
- Dually enrolled students who will be in Israel for the year must register under Continuous Registration for The Davidson School.
Click here for more information about the courses needed to be taken at The Davidson School and transfer credits.